06 January 2014

My Travels to Italy: Sansepolcro - Aboca Museum

On my recent travels to Italy I visited the Aboca Museum, Sansepolcro in the north of Italy. Link here. This is a museum on the history of health and herbs over the centuries.

I learnt how the use of herbs and plants have transformed the organic and natural health and medicine world. There were various rooms dedicated to different herbs and natural medicines.

Here are some photos from my trip to Sansepolcro!









At the end of our inspiring museum tour, the staff gave us a bag with sample sized products to try!

I thought I would list a few herbs that aid digestion and help to alleviate colds and coughs:

Herbs to Aid Digestion        

  • Chamomile                     
  • Fennel
  • Dill
  • Peppermint
  • Coriander
 Alleviate Colds and Coughs 
  • Rosemary
  • Sage
  • Thyme
  • Garlic
  • Fennel
Herbs for Baths 
  • Rosemary 
  • Mint
  • Lemon Verbena
  • Chamomile 
  • Peppermint

Keep posted for my DIY natural bath, body and beauty products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment